Putrajaya Perdana Berhad, Group of Companies and associates, jointly controlled entities, affiliates
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We require you to provide certain information about yourself when you register with this Site to request for certain products and/or services. We also collect information when you respond to requests for feedback.
The information we collect may include information from which you may be personally identified ("Personal Data" or "Information"), such as name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, and certain business information such as employer name, occupation, job function, job title and buying information (e.g., preferences or history) and certain personal information such as age, gender, national registration identity card number, passport number and nationality.
Other ways where we are able to collect your Personal Data are such when you fill in or update your information with us and the contents of all documents submitted to us.
Some information required by us may be mandatory and in such case we will specify to you that it is mandatory and consequences for not supplying such information to us. Likewise if the information required is optional, we will also specify to you that it is optional and the consequences, if any.
Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
We use Personal Data collected from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with this Site and other products and services.
- To respond to your enquiries and contact you about updates and changes regarding the Site.
- For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
- To assess your application for our services/products;
- To keep you informed of new products or services offered by us or our related, associated or affiliated companies by way of marketing/advertisement/promotional materials, emails or calls;
- To improve our products and services;
- To conduct research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing;
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements or as directed by regulatory or government bodies;
- To attend to your enquiries and generally to enable resolution of a concern or complaint;
- For delivery of notices and statements;
- To contact you about any product or service you have purchased from us for customer service purposes or to make any changes, updates or cancellations;
- Where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in any company within the Group;
- Where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or services as required by the Group (for example, to insurance companies who are arranging for the Group's term life policy and to banks who are arranging for salary remittances (for employees under contracts of employment) and to bank for scholarship disbursements and living expenses payments (for scholars under scholarship programmes));
- Where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or obligations as required under the laws, rules, regulations, by laws and/or guidelines (whether or not having the force of law) or as required by any governmental and/or non-governmental authorities, agencies or departments (for example, to external auditors who are auditing the PPB's human resource processes); and/or
- If you are applying for a scholarship, in addition to the purposes set out here, for evaluating and assessing your eligibility for scholarships as may be provided by the Group and if you are successful, for the subsequent preparation and execution of the relevant agreements and documents and administration of the scholarships; and
- For such other purposes that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the above purposes.
(collectively "the Purposes")
The Personal Data collected will be retained by us for the duration permitted/required under Malaysian law, which may extend to periods after termination of your contractual relationship with us.
We also may use your information to better understand our Users and to improve our Site. For example, we may use information to evaluate which areas of the Site are most popular and the demographics of our Users. We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers or to administer our Site.
We may use the information you provide us to send you e-mail, fax and other communications on behalf of the Group. These communications may include e-mail newsletters that are relevant to this Site. All email newsletters will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving future issues of the newsletter. All promotional offers will include an opportunity to opt out of receiving future promotions from the brand whose product/service is being promoted.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
Pendedahan Informasi Anda
You further agree that the Group may disclose and transfer amongst any company within the Group and/or third parties. For example, we may transfer your information to educational institutions for the purpose of assessing scholarships application.
We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personal Data we collect from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Right Of Access To Personal Data
You have the right of access to your Personal Data held by us on payment of a prescribed fee and to request correction of the Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent to PPB for the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes as set out above or for the transfer of your Personal Data to the parties stated above, you may send your request in writing at the following address:
Putrajaya Perdana Berhad
Address : 3rd Floor, No. 5, Jalan P16, Precinct 16, 62150 Putrajaya, Malaysia
Person in charge : Personal Data Officer
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes To Privacy Notice
The Group reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time without prior notice and advises that you check this Privacy Notice on a regular basis.